With the electricity prices skyrocketing in South Africa, people are starting to consider other options. One of these options is the installation of gas geysers. While there are some downsides like the upfront cost and the challenging installation, especially if you don’t have a gas line installed yet, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
Let’s look at some of the advantages of installing a gas geyser in your home.
- Faster heating means instant hot water as well as a continuous supply. No more waiting an hour or two for the geyser to heat up so you can take a shower.
- Because your gas geyser is not reliant on electricity, it will reduce your energy bill significantly. An electric geyser accounts for 40% of your energy bill.
- Gas geysers are more eco-friendly and will reduce your carbon footprint since water will only be heated when needed.
- The lifespan of a gas geyser is about 12 years and if properly maintained even more. There is no risk of your geyser bursting like with an electric geyser.
- Gas geysers are safe and easy to operate with no instant pulse ignition.
- Once you install a gas geyser, you’ll have a gas line which will make other gas appliance installations such as gas stoves or gas heaters much easier.
As you can see from the list of benefits, gas geysers are an excellent option for anyone wanting to become more eco-friendly and reduce their electricity costs.
Action Gas can help you achieve that goal. With our reputation as reputable and affordable gas installers Johannesburg, we aim to offer only the best products and even better customer service to our clients. For more information or an obligation free quote, get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable staff members today.