One thing 2020 has taught us it is that nothing is for sure. But, this is something we have known for a long time, especially when it comes to the electricity supply in South Africa. Rates keep climbing with no sign of stopping any time soon and load shedding is here to stay. So how can you lower your electricity bill every month? One of the best options is to install a gas geyser.
There might be some obstacles to overcome at first such as the upfront cost and having to install a gas line but the advantages outweigh the perceived disadvantages by far. Here’s how a gas geyser will better your life right away:
- Instant and continuous supply of hot water. Faster means cheaper and you will never again have to wait two hours to take a shower.
- Reduced monthly electricity bill by as much as 40%.
- More eco-friendly since water will only be heated when needed. You can reduce your carbon footprint and do your part in protecting the planet.
- Long lifespan. A gas geyser will last you 12 years and more if properly maintained. You’ll never have to worry about it bursting like an electric geyser.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Having a gas line will open up other gas appliance possibilities, making you even more self-sufficient and less dependent on Eskom.
As you can see gas geysers are an excellent solution for South Africans wanting to reduce monthly electricity costs and becoming more eco-friendly.
We are proud to say that we now offer the supply and installation of DEWHOT Gas Water Heaters in Gauteng.
At ActionGas, we can assist with your gas appliance installation. We have a reputation of being trustworthy and affordable Johannesburg Gas Installers and we do our best to uphold it. For more information about our services and products or to request a quote, get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable staff members today.