As electricity prices skyrocket in South Africa, especially now that it is winter, people are considering other options. Installing gas geysers is one such option. There are some downsides, such as the upfront cost and a potentially challenging installation, if you don’t already have a gas line, but the advantages far outweigh the downsides. In this article, we will examine some advantages of installing a gas geyser in your home.
- With faster heating, hot water is available immediately and continuously. There is no need to wait an hour or two for the geyser to heat up before taking a shower.
- You will experience a significant reduction in your energy bill since your gas geyser is not reliant on electricity. Electric geysers consume as much as 40% of your energy.
- Gas geysers are more eco-friendly because they only heat water when it’s needed, thus reducing your carbon footprint.
- An average gas geyser lasts 12 years and can last even longer with proper maintenance. Unlike an electric geyser, you won’t have to worry about your geyser bursting.
- Gas geysers do not require instant pulse ignition and are safe and simple to use.
- You will have a gas line once you install a gas geyser, so it will be much easier to install gas appliances like gas stoves and gas heaters.
Gas geysers offer an excellent way to reduce energy costs and become more eco-friendly, as you can see from the list of benefits.
ActionGas can assist with your gas appliance installation and maintenance. As a reputable and low-cost gas installer Johannesburg, we are committed to providing our clients with only the highest-quality products and outstanding customer service. Get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable staff members for more information or an obligation free quote.