In South Africa, electricity prices are skyrocketing, and load shedding is worse than it’s ever been, so people are considering other options. Gas geysers are one of them. Despite some downsides, such as the upfront cost and difficult installation, especially if you don’t have a gas line already installed, the benefits far outweigh these drawbacks. Using a gas geyser at home has a number of advantages.
- It takes less time for the geyser to heat up, and you don’t have to wait long for your shower to warm up.
- Due to the fact that your gas geyser doesn’t rely on electricity, you will be able to reduce your energy bills considerably. Electric geysers contribute approximately 40% to your energy bills.
- Because water will only be heated when needed, gas geysers reduce your carbon footprint and are more eco-friendly.
- In contrast to electric geysers, gas geysers have a lifespan of approximately 12 years and, if properly maintained, can last even longer.
- Unlike electric geysers, gas geysers have no instant pulse ignition, which means that they are safe to use and easy to operate.
- With a gas geyser installed, you can easily install other gas appliances, such as a gas stove and gas heater since you’ll have a gas line.
Gas geysers are an excellent choice for anyone who wants to become more eco-friendly and reduce their electricity bills at the same time.
With our reputation as reputable and affordable gas installers in Johannesburg, ActionGas can help you achieve that goal. We aim to provide only the best products, as well as, even better customer service. Feel free to contact our friendly and knowledgeable staff members today if you have any questions or for an obligation-free quote.